Media Hub for rooted phones.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
if you havent seen the thread yet, we all get a 50$ media hub credit for renting movies that are in a certain rent section.

does anyone know how to get the apk back for us root users so we can rent some movies?

i saw a thread on xda but i read in it that people who rented and bought movies lost their movies. the error supposedly said "this file is not supported"

so if anyone knows of a working apk itd be nice if you can direct me to the thread or download link so i can rent some movies

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I would post in the Syndicate ROM thread on XDA - one of the devs should be able to post a link to Media Hub or at least point you in the right direction. If they took it out they should be able to help you put it back in (and no that's not what she said).

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I had no idea they had it in the market haha. I'm gonna check it out

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

well the app from the market did not work. it kept force closing before it even loaded.

what rom were you running when u downloaded it?

Last edited:

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
well i just changed to baked 1.6 with step 2 kernel. so might end up going back and putting it at a lower voltage (someone was saying they got better battery with xtreme at 1.3 than baked at 1.3)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87