Help with rooting process.

smartjacoby

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to root my phone, but in order to do the process I'm following, I need to download the Samsung software to my computer. My computer's realpy old, though, and the only way to download the software is by connecting to the internet. The only reason I'm doing this is so I can get internet in the first place. Would it be possible to find the Samsung files and download them to my phone, then transfer them onto the computer? If so, could someone give me a download for the files?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to root my phone, but in order to do the process I'm following, I need to download the Samsung software to my computer. My computer's realpy old, though, and the only way to download the software is by connecting to the internet. The only reason I'm doing this is so I can get internet in the first place. Would it be possible to find the Samsung files and download them to my phone, then transfer them onto the computer? If so, could someone give me a download for the files?

Ya you gotta have a good computer to use the software and root. It may work though.

smartjacoby

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have a computer, but no internet. I worded it a little wierd, though. It's a good running computer. It just doesn't understand how to download the Samsung software, and needs the internet, which it doesn't have.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
You need those drivers on your computer and you need internet to get them. Your gonna gave to forget rooting or get your PC online somehow. Borrow a friends.

smartjacoby

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I got the drivers, I should be able to get the rest. Thabks fir showing interest, at the least, though. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez