Question PDA Net for a new Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

diverdon55

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
I have PDA Net running on 2 desktops and use my samsung s-21 ..have used it for years ... I have bought a new..newer desktop computer and cannot figure out how to get the App on it ... I don't have internet connection to the new computer so I cannot download it to it ..... Tried using the phone to load the app into the computer thru usb and that doesn't work .... Thinking if there was a way to get the app onto a thumb drive then put in the new computer ??? Maybe ... i'm old .. I'm lost

Just trying to upgrade from this 14 year old computer still running windows 7 to a newer 9 year old one ... I have done this before somehow thru the phone to computer usb connection ... Also think this "newer" phone I have now maybe wont allow the download to work ..maybe ? ..yea I'm lost

Any help will be Greatly Appreciated ... Don

diverdon55

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
I have PDA Net running on 2 desktops and use my samsung s-21 ..have used it for years ... I have bought a new..newer desktop computer and cannot figure out how to get the App on it ... I don't have internet connection to the new computer so I cannot download it to it ..... Tried using the phone to load the app into the computer thru usb and that doesn't work .... Thinking if there was a way to get the app onto a thumb drive then put in the new computer ??? Maybe ... i'm old .. I'm lost

Just trying to upgrade from this 14 year old computer still running windows 7 to a newer 9 year old one ... I have done this before somehow thru the phone to computer usb connection ... Also think this "newer" phone I have now maybe wont allow the download to work ..maybe ? ..yea I'm lost

Any help will be Greatly Appreciated ... Don
Seem to have gotten the pda app installed by using my phone as a hot spot to download it into the computer ... Now I get this Message .. " Please make sure Sync connection to your phone has been established " ... and the header for this message is " Unable to connect PdaNet (code = 9)...
I have pda running on my old computer and am using the same USB Cable even to connect to the new computer .... How do I sync my connection ...in the new computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.