Confused? FH13 FI03?

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Getting a little confused by version numbers.

What is the difference between FH13 and FI03?

My status states:

Android 4.0.4

Kernal FH13?

Is this the latest?

If so, what is FI03?

Thanks.

Rob sent this using Tapatalk on his SPH-D710

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Fi03 is the latest. However its a leak. Fh13 is the last officially released build by sprint. First letter equals year. Second letter equals month. Numbers are the date of that month. So fi03 is September 03 2012. One of the biggest fixes I heard was the data was once again way better. For a long time the modems and roms weren't getting anywhere near the data speeds people were used to on gingerbread. I don't know anymore than that. I haven't tried it. I prefer my cyanogenmod and aokp roms.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Patrao_n pretty much covered it. :)

Just wanted to say that I ran the FI03 leak up until yesterday and it was very nice. Battery life was amazing and signal and data speeds seemed much better (on 3G anyway, I don't get 4G). Only reason I'm not still running it is because I decided to try out some of the jellybean builds :p

Sent from my SPH-D710

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you need to be rooted to install it? If not then were do i find it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
For fi03 and the newly leaked fi25 go to xda developers. Go to the forum called epic touch 4g . In the development section you will see one clicks for those. Its basically a plug your phone in and hit a couple keys and you are done

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch