Newbie with some questions.
I used to have a Sprint Nexus S 4g but it broke and Sprint gave me this Epic 4g as a replacement. I would like to root this phone to the version of Android that is untouched by Samsung as with any Nexus device. I am unsure how to do this as there are so many different builds.
- 12-04-2012, 01:03 AM #2
- 12-04-2012, 02:07 PM #4
- 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM #6
- 341 Posts
- Stock! (For now...)
- By Guticb in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 18Last Post: 06-04-2011, 03:26 PM
- By astro21 in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2011, 03:38 AM
- By losbadgt in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:46 PM
- By Hemipwr07 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:02 AM
- By rvspinx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:42 AM