- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
E:signature verification failed
My Dad's phone was stuck in a boot loop (running Blu Kuban) so I tried using Odin to restore stock. I used the files from this site.
How to Update Samsung Epic 4G Touch to Official Android 4.1 Jelly Bean | Ninja Romeo
The first file installed fine, but when Odin tried to install the second one, I got the error message "E:signature verification failed".
The phone boots, but 3g and wifi are broken.
Anybody run into this problem?
- By bgbird in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:32 PM
- By biccys in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:57 AM
- By dwalker284 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2012, 02:49 AM
- By sml1016 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2012, 10:51 PM
- By Alienolas in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2011, 12:54 PM