pocket pouches for evo

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
cool thanks hopefully htc will come out with a really rad one for the evo with red in it or something.

I think we'll see a lot of good options after the phone is released. All I need is a decent sleeve or a case similar to the ones that Sprint showed at the phones release.

rmmorse81

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Be careful with the ebay pouches. Some of the ones that ship from overseas will stain your phone. The back of my Hero was stained black by one.

x4sper

May 7, 2010
Visit site
here you go. i really liked the pre sleeping bag so i found this one for the EVO and ordered this morning. JET BLACK also its reversibile :)
5_inch_softsuit_black_lg.jpg

oh and they are 10$

SoftSuit - EVO 4G Soft Case / HTC EVO 4G Soft Case

error4o4

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Tried the real deal, and a fake in my pocket. Both felt great, I'll def just stick to a screen protector and *maybe* a Seido thin cover.

anon26174

May 24, 2010
Visit site
A company called WaterField make nice suede pouches for cell phones and computers. I've had one for my iPhone for years and it has held up really well. They fit very snug. I've already written to them about the EVO size/specs so hopefully they'll make them eventually.

WaterField Cell Phone Suede Jackets

I like the fact that these add no bulk to the phone while still offering some protection, but not as much as a harder or rubberized case of course. They're also free of logos and other cheesy stuff.

Last edited:

letsgoflyers81

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I got this pouch with belt clip. I don't know if I'll keep the EVO on my belt or get a case to keep in my pocket, but I wanted to have something right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii