Where to get protection ASAP

Setite

May 19, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered an EVO on ebay. It will be here by noon tomorrow. Nothing scares me more than a naked phone. What are my options for protection that I can acquire at a brick and mortar. Perhaps the ZAGG shield for the HTC HD2? Then again, that has hard buttons so it doesnt have the perfect face. I look forward to any suggestions.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
well i havent got my evo yet but ZAGG has the shield for the evo cause i just got it today ive used it@on my pre n love it

Ozmodiar

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I want an OtterBox hardcore, but I REALLY doubt they'll be available before the EVO release.

I have NO IDEA what I'm going to use in the meantime...

Setite

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I need somethign ASAP. I guess ZAGG it is. So I guess the question is do i go anal and get the maximum protection with front/rear/side or just the full body front/rear.

kuhawksr1

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Zagg blows. its sticky and gross. Get Ghost-Armor. MUCH better.

Agree about Zagg. Another alternative I like a lot (on my Pre) is the PhantomSkinz. Just use the top since I've got the touchstone back on it. Looks like they're only on pre-order right now for the EVO. Had a Zagg, ripped it off and replaced with Phantom and have really enjoyed it. Literally can not tell is it on my Pre. As smooth as the phone is/was new. No a scratch on it and it handles fingerprinting much better than I remember the Zagg. Still have them but not nearly as bad.

kellte2

May 15, 2010
Visit site
some people prefer the slight tackiness present when using a Zagg screen protector. It is also something that diminishes with time - the day you put the skin on it will be appreciably 'stickier' than after a few weeks.

Setite

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just want the best protection.. if there is somethign as good as zagg without the tackiness i'd prefer that.. I love nothing more than my finger sliding smoothly and I do worry that the tackiness could be problematic. But I also want soemthing permanent. My anti-glare iphone covers drove me nuts with their bubbling and damage they took for no apparent reason.

feet

May 20, 2010
Visit site
i ordered a jelly case until a hard case comes out but i really need something more to protect mine on a plant floor.

since i cant safely holster it or put it in a pocket while working i think i may try my hard sided psp case, with a few mods of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty