Portable power adapter

jasonmoore

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I just got back from a golf vacation and one of the guys had a portable charger for his iPhone. He told me that he could get 5 charges out of the rechargeable power pack. I am looking for something comparable for the evo. There are times when I do not have access to a power outlet for days at a time.

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I was not sure if this should be in the battery sticky.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There are lots of portable chargers for portable devices. Just Google it. I have 2 of them just don't recall the brand at the moment but the larger one I can charge my tp2 batteries 4 to 5 times and comes with a usb to mini usb connector. I can usea mini to micro adapter to hook up my evo to it.

Last edited:

d1sahib

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the IMP880P from NewTrent for about 4 weeks now. Works very well and charges my EVO up to 5 times. I also use it with my iPad, and it can charge other devices also (blackberries, iPhones, iPods etc) with the right adapters.

SilverZero

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Zagg (who makes the InvisibleShield) makes the Sparq 2.0. I think it's $100 from the website. And it doesn't require any water to install. ;)

jasonmoore

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been using the IMP880P from NewTrent for about 4 weeks now. Works very well and charges my EVO up to 5 times. I also use it with my iPad, and it can charge other devices also (blackberries, iPhones, iPods etc) with the right adapters.

The website has the IMP880P on sale for 69.99. Has anyone else used this product? It sounds like what I want but I want to make sure I am buying a quality product.

jasonmoore

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

Did you have to buy an adapter to work with the evo or did it come with the necessary cables for the evo?

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I also use the IMP880P it uses a normal USB port for charging so you can use any cable. It also comes with the wires to charge the Evo. Though the one that came with mine had a short in it.

I made a new thread with a list a of some of the available portable charges, but for some reason the mod won't sticky it. Let me go find my thread...

Here is my thread: New Extended Battery Options Thread

If anyone has any ideas why they wont sticky it, please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToddL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87