1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Seidio customer service

Okay, I got burnt by Seidio customer service and I am now ranting on all forums, so bare with me.

Sedio refuses to stand by their screen protector and are giving a huge runaround on replacement. I will never order from them again.

I have two batteries with them and now pray to God that they hold up.
    "Now I may be an ***** but there is one thing I am not, sir and that, sir is an *****." -Peter Griffin
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

You are not the first nor will you be the last that has a problem with Seidio customer service. They used to be awesome but it seems like now they are going down the tubes. (at least with customer service)

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

I had issues with them as well. They sold me a case that has scratched the heck out of my phone and wanted me to pay for me to ship them the case.

I honestly have had nothing but good experiences with their customer services. The last time I used them was when the multifunction charger had issues and they replaced it for free and had no problems whatsoever with them. Sorry your experience wasn't similar.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

The issues seem to be more with cases than with batteries and chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by japclev
    Okay, I got burnt by Seidio customer service and I am now ranting on all forums, so bare with me.

Sedio refuses to stand by their screen protector and are giving a huge runaround on replacement. I will never order from them again.

I have two batteries with them and now pray to God that they hold up.
    I apologize about this. Can you please PM me your order number so I can see if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue?
    SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I apologize about this. Can you please PM me your order number so I can see if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue?
    I PM'd you a month ago about an order for an Innocase II for the EVO and never got a response from you. Any update on that? I ordered another one in a different color and also got the older version (not the rubberized one). What would I need to do to get the updated versions of both of these? I have a pink and a purple one now that don't fit right.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Default Update

Seidio sent me rma... wants order, email, damaged product.... all on my .44 cents... what a runaround... just send replacements...

Maybe I'm to harsh.. but they suck anyway
    "Now I may be an ***** but there is one thing I am not, sir and that, sir is an *****." -Peter Griffin
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hi Seidio, are you still claiming your Innocase II is designed correctly? You guys are horrible and I hope you lose money from all these anti-seidio threads.