Seidio customer service

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I got burnt by Seidio customer service and I am now ranting on all forums, so bare with me.

Sedio refuses to stand by their screen protector and are giving a huge runaround on replacement. I will never order from them again.

I have two batteries with them and now pray to God that they hold up.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You are not the first nor will you be the last that has a problem with Seidio customer service. They used to be awesome but it seems like now they are going down the tubes. (at least with customer service)

crashvt

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I had issues with them as well. They sold me a case that has scratched the heck out of my phone and wanted me to pay for me to ship them the case.

bpdamas

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I honestly have had nothing but good experiences with their customer services. The last time I used them was when the multifunction charger had issues and they replaced it for free and had no problems whatsoever with them. Sorry your experience wasn't similar.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
japclev said:
Okay, I got burnt by Seidio customer service and I am now ranting on all forums, so bare with me.

Sedio refuses to stand by their screen protector and are giving a huge runaround on replacement. I will never order from them again.

I have two batteries with them and now pray to God that they hold up.

I apologize about this. Can you please PM me your order number so I can see if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I apologize about this. Can you please PM me your order number so I can see if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue?

I PM'd you a month ago about an order for an Innocase II for the EVO and never got a response from you. Any update on that? I ordered another one in a different color and also got the older version (not the rubberized one). What would I need to do to get the updated versions of both of these? I have a pink and a purple one now that don't fit right.

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Update

Seidio sent me rma... wants order, email, damaged product.... all on my .44 cents... what a runaround... just send replacements...

Maybe I'm to harsh.. but they suck anyway

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Hi Seidio, are you still claiming your Innocase II is designed correctly? You guys are horrible and I hope you lose money from all these anti-seidio threads.