Why the PS4 will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Duh. The controller has BUILT IN lithium batteries. I mean haven't console manufacturers learned from the Wii? Consumers want a removable battery so they can swap it out and keep playing. Or do a battery pull for a reset. Anyone who doesn't want a removable battery is a noob and should be ignored by manufacturers because they are WRONG.

No one could ever want a PS4 for ANY reason without a removable battery in the controller. If only it had an SD card . . .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Duh. The controller has BUILT IN lithium batteries. I mean haven't console manufacturers learned from the Wii? Consumers want a removable battery so they can swap it out and keep playing. Or do a battery pull for a reset. Anyone who doesn't want a removable battery is a noob and should be ignored by manufacturers because they are WRONG.

No one could ever want a PS4 for ANY reason without a removable battery in the controller. If only it had an SD card . . .

Just get more that one controller, or a long charger, best idea yet, don't live on your ps4. F removable batteries

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So, you think the whole console will fail cause the controller has a non-removable batteries... You must be a leading name in the video game industry indeed.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Doubt the PS4 is going to fail based on the battery setup in the controller.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

You mean kinda like the Nexus 4? Although not giving my my Note 2 with removable battery ;)

Last edited:

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
At first I was like "WTF this guy is deluded" then I was like "ahhh, nicely done". Haha. Well played :p

I was thinking about complaining about the PS4 lacking LTE but thought it would be too obvious and over the top.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

hmmm wonder why PS3 didnt fail!!! good one

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Why is the op so negative about a product that isn't coming out until Christmas? Jeez man. And for something like the controller? Most people will be looking at the console and what it does.

PhilSterBoy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Why is the op so negative about a product that isn't coming out until Christmas? Jeez man. And for something like the controller? Most people will be looking at the console and what it does.

Did you read the post or?

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Missing. The. Point.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Lol trolled.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.