Hello, i have a ZTE Racer with android 2.1update1 and now a face a problem while adding a widget, with error "The application com.android.qualcomm (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". I think it was after delete the Google search enhanced app and the widget of Google (i throw it to the Recycled Bin). Everything else works, but i can not add widgets to my desktop.
    Thanks in advance and sorry the bad english !
    06-17-2011 08:09 PM
    SOLVED with a factory reset.
    06-18-2011 12:29 AM
    Hi there!

You are going to face this issue again. Try updating Google Maps to latest version 5.6.0 from Market.

Its really bug with Maps. Not sure. I own same device, same problem.

It took 2 days trial and error to find out ultimately its problem with Maps. Downgraded to v5.4.0 and everything works perfect including adding widget on homescreen.

Rgds
    Roxanne
    06-18-2011 12:22 PM
    Hi there!

You are going to face this issue again. Try updating Google Maps to latest version 5.6.0 from Market.

Its really bug with Maps. Not sure. I own same device, same problem.

It took 2 days trial and error to find out ultimately its problem with Maps. Downgraded to v5.4.0 and everything works perfect including adding widget on homescreen.

Rgds
    Roxanne
    Oh man Thank u. I updated my maps to new one and my phone got widget problem. So I could not turn of my vpn and the phone eated my cash.
    The downgrade was the solution. v5.4.0 version
    06-20-2011 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD