Color notes transfer to IOS

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

My mom has a droid x and company switch to iphones. How do I transfer her color notes to Ios? Is there color notes for IOS? If backed up the card to my computer and see the color notes file but its all foreign to me.

help.

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
anybody have a way to get my moms colornotes into my android so we can read them. I saved the color notes folder to my desktop then transfered to my device and it doesn't read it. I am not sure I have it in the right location to read. help.. I can't find colornotes maker "Notes" on google for tech support.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Here is a link with instructions on how to back up your mom's color notes.

ColorNote Notepad Notes ~ Android Application v3.6.0 By Notes | Productivity

You should be able to find the answer there. Unfortunately, I do not use this application.

But I would guess, that according to the following, you should simply copy the directory onto the new device after installing colornotes. It should be copied to /data/colornote

Q : Where is backed up notes data at sdcard?
A : /data/colornote on sdcard

It also seems, that she can backup her notes to an online server after creating an account with them. If so, after she installs the app on her new device, she should be able to restore them from that backup server.

Hope it helps

Last edited:

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

You should be able to find the answer there. Unfortunately, I do not use this application.

But I would guess, that according to the following, you should simply copy the directory onto the new device after installing colornotes. It should be copied to /data/colornote

It also seems, that she can backup her notes to an online server after creating an account with them. If so, after she installs the app on her new device, she should be able to restore them from that backup server.

Hope it helps

Is there colornotes for iphone?

msmusco

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Hope it helps

I just backed up my Color Notes to my Google email account but I have no idea how to find them in my Google email. Any ideas?

ballerina617

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Use Evernote. I Just Got An IPhone. ColorNotes Is Not Free And ThE Cheaper One Is A Fake. I Used EverNote Which Is Free. Sent Each File In ColorNotes To It On Droid Then Got EverNote On IPhone And Just Logged In. It's All There! Easy!

Sandiijane

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Hope you were able to accomplish the transfer by now. In plain English you will need to download something like EverNote on to the same Android phone you on which you have ColorNote. If you have lost the phone you could borrow someone else's Android, install ColorNote and download your backup of ColorNote. I can't give you specifics on restoring the data, but it shouldn't be diffcult. After downloading EverNote open ColorNote. Click on the first note you want to transfer, bring up options - like how to share - (my phone LG-9 automatically listed EverNote as a place to send the note) click on send to EverNote and EverNote will open and you will see the note. Go back to ColorNote and repeat for each note. Once you transfer all notes to EverNote you will be able to access your notes on any device onto which you have downloaded the EverNote App. Took me hours to figure this out. But less than 10 minutes to transfer the notes! :cool:

Last edited:

dozer1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
That's a good question ;)

I thought you had already checked on that before posting ;)

But you are lucky, I already checked, and yes they do have colornote for iPhone.

No sir, you are wrong. Colornote that the OP refers to is NOT avail for ios, period. There is a completely different app called Color notes (plural) for ios.

I LOVE color note and I'm thinking about switching to iPhone but I will miss color note sorely. Been searching the million alternatives and nothing compares. Even if I do settle on one I'm sure I'll have to manually input all my notes.

D_Pro

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: Color notes transfer from Android to IOS

Absolutely.
Different products on ios platform, both the free and paid. In fact the ColorNote website clearly says it's only android based. I have the same problem. Had G5, 6 and the latest Note 7 and just gave up and went back to Apple.

You can try this link with Evernotes.
https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/...-to-import-from-other-note-apps-into-Evernote

Not as clean and devoid of faff as ColorNotes but can't figure out an alternative as of now:)
Best wishes

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not sure how much that'll help the OP, since he was asking how to transfer his existing notes in Color Notes to an iPhone. Unless the app you suggested is compatible with Color Notes, he'd have to manually type everything in.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty