Google music

poodlebone

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I was browsing the music selection on Android Market and wanted to buy a full album. Since I listen to most of my music on my computer and iPod, I wanted to be able to save it to my computer's hard drive. I finally was able to do it one track at a time. A message box that appeared said something about using the desktop Music Manager to do this. I have no idea where to find that. I've Googled it, I've checked the Android Market. I know this isn't phone related but I feel like an idiot not being able to find an easier way to download music!

I've only had an Android phone since last month and I did put a few albums on my Thunderbolt, in case my iPod dies. I'm pretty happy with the sound but I am so used to being able to stick my hand in my coat pocket and move to the next track, pause, change the volume etc on my iPod Classic. It seems like a touch screen device requires you to constantly pull it out to do anything with it, at least if you decide you want to switch to another artist, change the volume, pause or stop it. I love my phone but don't think I'd be happy using it as a music player. I'd also have to constantly delete music and add new stuff.