Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Cannot delete pictures from gallery.

Thanks, this does the trick.However, it is a bit sinister that I have to go to this much trouble to delete photos that I never wanted to begin with. I can't think of one reason why the device would choose to import hundreds of photos from a blog I haven't touched in years.

Thanx Samgilmor
    I finally got rid of those pics...

where did u find pacasa??????/ thats were mine are!! i cannot delete them!!!!

Thank you!!! I cleared data forced stopped the app and turned off google+!!!!!!!! They are gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sompopo View Post
    I have pictures in the gallery that I think was pulled from an old blog I had on blogger. The problem is that I cannot delete these pictures. I have checked all file folders under my files. I have tried the long press method and put check marks on the pictures but the delete option disappears and all I am left with is share and about. I also connected my phone to my PC and checked all files there but these pictures seem to only show in the gallery. Seems if they are in the gallery then they have to be in a file somewhere? Sincing is turned off and the blog was deleted months ago. Any help would be appreciated. My phone is the Infuse.

Quote Originally Posted by sompopo View Post
    I have pictures in the gallery that I think was pulled from an old blog I had on blogger. The problem is that I cannot delete these pictures. I have checked all file folders under my files. I have tried the long press method and put check marks on the pictures but the delete option disappears and all I am left with is share and about. I also connected my phone to my PC and checked all files there but these pictures seem to only show in the gallery. Seems if they are in the gallery then they have to be in a file somewhere? Sincing is turned off and the blog was deleted months ago. Any help would be appreciated. My phone is the Infuse.
    - - - Updated - - -

Dont know what I am doing
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12