Can receive picture messages but not send them

Jpgiant

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung intercept and when I try to send a picture message on my phone it says sent but the person says that they did not get the picture. I tried sending myself a picture and once again it says sent but I never actually receive can someone help me please and picture messaging is part of my plan

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
If your Intercept is a Virgin Mobile one, then you have to pay xtra to send attachments (emails,doc & pics) by way of SMS. If you are using a custom rom on it, then you may need to check the settings either in your picture app (if not stock) or in the SMS app. If the size limit settings are restricting how large an attachment can be sent, that can be a problem too. My old man's Intercept ( VM ) sent & received pics, but I had to play with the settings before it did. If you can, you may want to think about an upgrade to the Optimus or better, It has a better camera, better support, better everything. My old man's Intercept couldn't do the job anymore and now enjoys life in a junk drawer. Just a thought! Samsung Intercept has it's own forum, so you may find helpful info there. Good Luck.