Don't see how anyone can lived without a slideout keyboard

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Been using a g2, then a nexus one. And am now back on the g2 and its heaven.

Like a mini laptop in my hands.

Ironzey

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I used to think the same way you do. The keyboard on the G1 was one of the things I loved about Android. Best keyboard ever goes to the Sidekick, that keyboard was a joy to use.

Ever since the Nexus One I haven't looked back at a keyboarded device. In my opinion I can live without the added bulk. I didn't really enjoy using an onscreen keyboard until I got the Sensation. Its larger screen (4.3) made two thumb typing a lot easier. Two weeks ago I went back to my Nexus One while my new Galaxy Nexus was being shipped and that was cramped.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey is how I live without a physical keyboard. :)

But that's what I like about Android. The physical options are great.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I could live with a pull out keyboard, i'v done it when I used my iPod. My Samsung Galaxy Q has a slide out keyboard but i'm loving the feature where you draw a line to type. I`d use both. :p

Nimocone

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I got very fast at Swype and can work faster when I dictate to my phone. Easier to go back to correct the minor errors it creates. It's not perfect, but so fast for me.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
A few years ago I swore I would never use a phone without a physical keyboard. When I got my first evo I loved no keyboard and I would never switch back now.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez