Enforcer

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have looked through here about playing Hulu videos on my Evo 4g, but it seems only Froyo users can do that. Is there a way to play Hulu videos with 2.1?

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
did you see the front page on androidcentral.com regarding Flash 10.1? I just installed it.... going to try it out now

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
ok I installed the flash 10.1 from the front page and still not working on hulu or justin.tv. Already uninstalled it and went back to flash lite.

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You can install 10.1 on the Evo w/o Froyo??

No, you cannot. Whoever posted that article deserves to be sacked for never fixing it.

It was a fake/broken apk, it is just Flash Lite repackaged.

You can ONLY get Flash 10.1 on FROYO or otherwise Frankenstein'ed custom ROM with Froyo/Eclair parts.

As far as Hulu is concerned though, it's irrelevant. Hulu specifically blocks Android devices even on Froyo.

Jerzyiroc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
No, you cannot. Whoever posted that article deserves to be sacked for never fixing it.

It was a fake/broken apk, it is just Flash Lite repackaged.

You can ONLY get Flash 10.1 on FROYO or otherwise Frankenstein'ed custom ROM with Froyo/Eclair parts.

As far as Hulu is concerned though, it's irrelevant. Hulu specifically blocks Android devices even on Froyo.

Ahh thanks for clearin that up. Got a little excited there lol. Just out of curiosity where do you go to see which version you have?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89