SD Card Suggestions

Groweed

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for suggestions for Micro SD Cards. I will be using it in my LG Optimus Q (LG-L55C) that can use one up to 32gb and sinse my phone is my mp3 player I want a 32gb card. I have been reading for about an hour and im still not sure how important the read/write speeds of the card will effect my experience with my phone.

Rite now im looking between Amazon.com: Samsung 32GB High Speed MicroSDHC Memory Card: Electronics $31.10
and
Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics $11.03

The price difference is huge but will I notice a performance difference? Does any one here have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance!
Peace, Love & Harmony - Groweed

Vraniol

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I had Lexar 32 Gb 10 speed rating micro SD card from Amazon. Crashed in one month, I've lost all data ,a had a big problem to get my money back. But got original Samsung micro SD 32 gb 10 speed rating from eBay from Korea. No problems at all. Well always be with Samsung SD card, to risky to lose all data. Really recommending, it was about $40 total.good luck.

johnj2803

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know this as well. Although I already have a class 10 Samsung 32GB Card, I thought that the write speeds will be critical with the burst mode of the s3. But I found out that when you use burst mode, there is no option to put the images in the card, they only write it in the phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa