Galaxy Note I717 & car bluetooth

dave80907

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I recently switched from a Iphone to my Galaxy Note. I have a 2011 Mazda 6 with bluetooth. I never had an issue with the Iphone, but with the Galaxy Note, I can not even get it to see the Mazda to select it to sync. My mazda gives me the passcode to enter into my galaxy, but I can not because the Car doesnt show up when I scan for Bluetooth devices. I know it is working as my home computer shows up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dave80907

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I go through the steps for it. (to pair a phone) the mazda gives me a code to put into the phone but my phone doesnt see it to put the code in

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I get that, but, what I was saying is, do you have to make your Mazda discoverable? A device wont show up in the Bluetooth list unless it's Discoverable. You wont be able to input the code until you can see one device from the other, that's the first step.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there some type of menu you can access for Bluetooth options on your car? I'd there is, look for a way to make it discoverable. Other than that, not sure what the problem is.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana