Couldn't play tracked you requested & app isn't install

murnesty

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm using Hyundai A7HD, ICS 4.0.3. I having problem of Google Play can't play music and the game previously installed become app isn't install when I want to start the game. The song is stored on external SD card.

1) I have tried to delete the file in .androidsecure but it doesn't help.
2) I also tried to delete the media storage and using rescan media to rescan.
3) Goto setting and unmount my ext SD card then remove and reinsert my ext sd card
4) Restart my tablet.

This thing happen after I unplug my usb cable from PC. I have this problem before and the solution is to recover to system default(default OS is ICS) and i had recovered for 3-4 times. I tired of this. Is there any other solution I can do?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Wait, is it a game, or is it music? If it's music, have you tried deleting the file and putting it back on your phone?

Also, make sure to eject the phone from the USB menu on your computer before removing the cable. That can cause problems sometimes.

murnesty

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm having 2 problem. One is music file can't play and second is I can start my game.

Okay. I tried to reinsert all the music again which I don't want previously because too many files. After reinsert then the song is able to play. But still the same for the game part. It still saying app isn't install.

Is Jelly Beans doesn't has this problem? Is yes then I will upgrade to Jelly Bean. Because all this problem happen on my external SD card.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, what is wrong with the app then? You have to be more specific about what is wrong with it in order for me to try and help. Is it no loading? Are you getting an error?

Try clearing cache maybe. Also, it is possible, I've done it before with a handful of apps, to copy your data elsewhere, and put it back with a fresh install. Not sure if this works for every app, but, I have definitely done it in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699