Best Buy Exchange - Bypass Verizon's 1 time rule?

Jason Rykiss

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
A couple month's ago, I used my upgrade with Verizon and returned the phone a few days later because my older phone was working again and I didn't need a new phone yet. When I returned it to the Verizon store, they said I'm only allowed one other upgrade at a discounted price, so I better make a good decision next time.

So, 10 days ago I used my upgrade again, but bought the phone at Best Buy instead of the Verizon store. Now, I want to return the phone and get another one.

Has anybody had any experience if Best Buy follow's the same rules as Verizon? I've read some stuff that suggests they don't and I can exchange the phone with no problem as long as I'm in the 14 day return period. Just wanting to know if I'm actually stuck with the phone I have now or safe because I bought through Best Buy.

Thanks!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
you can return it to bestbuy if you are in the 14 days return period even if you have no problem.
but to your first question, will it be considered a 2nd upgrade by Verizon? that i dont know. but i think it is.