- 3 Posts
Any way to change Net10 LG L45C to Verizon?
Hello,I'm pretty new to these forums and I tried searching the internet for something like this but I didn't get anything useful.A few days ago I got a Net10 LG L45C and I would much rather use it with Verizon than Net10. I got my phone a few days ago so I'm not familiar with things like ROMs,CWM, and all that stuff I've seen around the forums,but I'm willing to learn if it's the only way I can get my phone working with Verizon.ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-21-2012, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Any way to change Net10 LG L45C to Verizon?
Verizon will only allow 'Verizon branded' equipment to be activated on their network.
Good luck.Samsung Galaxy S4,
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Motorola Razr Maxx HD, iPhone 4,
Blackberry 9650, Blackberry Playbook
- By sg805_123 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2013, 07:41 AM
- By jrwatson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 11:27 PM
- By jbrok in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:12 PM
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:26 PM
- By nihilion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:30 AM