sprint: LG optimus G vs galaxy s3 vs galaxy note 2

philly2step

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Looking for some feedback I bought the LG optimus g and ain't very impressed with it. I'm wondering what you guys think should I go back to the s3 or get the note 2 or stick with this quad core LG? ?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The LG is sorta impressive in its way (camera MP, screen). The SGS3 or the Note 2 are better all around better devices IMHO.

If those are your three choices, then it comes down to it the 5.5" vs 4.8" because the N2 and the SGS3 are just 2 sizes of basically the same phone. The n2 does have the quad core going for it plus all the phablet extras.

I would choose the SGS3 only because I am not yet sold on the 5.5", and I had that option last week.

vertebra

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
If your not impressed with the G then stick with your GS3 until the GS4 comes out. Most of the Note 2 functionality minus the SPen apps are coming to the GS3 anyway. What exactly impressed you to get the GS3 when you got it? BTW, my wife has the GS3. Good phone but I find the screen to dim for reading even on the highest brightness setting, the colors seem" off" and the whites look blue. I guess that is a matter of opinion because she thinks the screen on the GS3 looks better.

Last edited: