Need help finding a replacement screen for my Polaroid Tablet

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
My tablet is a 7 inch Polaroid tablet. I got it a few months back and it just accidently got knocked off my counter and the screen busted. It was still working however its gotten way worse and can not be used. I poped it open to find it has two plug ins and I could easily replace it myself if I could find a replacement screen to order. I have literally looked everywhere and can not find a place that sells the ones for my type of tablet. Any help finding a replacement would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help finding a replacement screen for my Tablet

I looked online and didn't find anything. Could you provide the model number so I can look better?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

not sure of a model number how ever the following is on the back of the screen

HOTATOUCH
C098162A11235
DRFPCO44T-V2.0

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

I did some quick searches and nothing yields purchasing a replacement from Ebay or similar stores stateside.

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

yup thats what we have found as well so I found the polaroid site and sent them an email, hate contacting their customer service from what I have read they are far from good

emailericadavis

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
any luck finding a replacement screen on that tablet? my daughter broker hers, and now we are looking for a replacement. they are really easy to take apart to place the screen, i wonder why it is so difficult to find the new screens....or atleast an after market one. knowing my luck, the replacement screen will cost more then the entire system.