Need help finding a replacement screen for my Polaroid Tablet

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
My tablet is a 7 inch Polaroid tablet. I got it a few months back and it just accidently got knocked off my counter and the screen busted. It was still working however its gotten way worse and can not be used. I poped it open to find it has two plug ins and I could easily replace it myself if I could find a replacement screen to order. I have literally looked everywhere and can not find a place that sells the ones for my type of tablet. Any help finding a replacement would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help finding a replacement screen for my Tablet

I looked online and didn't find anything. Could you provide the model number so I can look better?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

not sure of a model number how ever the following is on the back of the screen

HOTATOUCH
C098162A11235
DRFPCO44T-V2.0

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

I did some quick searches and nothing yields purchasing a replacement from Ebay or similar stores stateside.

kittiecorpses09

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

yup thats what we have found as well so I found the polaroid site and sent them an email, hate contacting their customer service from what I have read they are far from good

emailericadavis

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
any luck finding a replacement screen on that tablet? my daughter broker hers, and now we are looking for a replacement. they are really easy to take apart to place the screen, i wonder why it is so difficult to find the new screens....or atleast an after market one. knowing my luck, the replacement screen will cost more then the entire system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod