Help me pick a good sprint android phone to use over seas

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I want to buy a used phone for around $50 on eBay,I'm looking for something with a good camera that will work in London and Dublin

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You'll need a World phone that is capable of GSM connectivity sine I don't think any European networks work on Sprints cdma.

Good luck with your search.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
You'll need a World phone that is capable of GSM connectivity sine I don't think any European networks work on Sprints cdma.

Good luck with your search.

Doesn't the sprint s4 have a removable sim? Or is that only the Verizon model?

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has international phones but it seems hard to get answers on there site. Some iPhones the HTC one are just a few that have international capabilities but I'm want an older model so I don't spend a ton of money on a phone that I will use for a week.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't the sprint s4 have a removable sim? Or is that only the Verizon model?

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

I'm not sure about the S4, but some newer devices do. The problem is finding a workable phone that can be used over seas and for $50. That's going to be tough to find. You might be able to find an older blackberry or possibly the Photon. I'm pretty sure the Photon was a world device but I'm not sure that you can find one that works for $50.

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Well I called sprint and they were no help they could only tell me the phones the currently offer but Im sure there are some older gsm phones that will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38