- 55 Posts
cannot decline calls
we have a phone that is not declining calls correctly while it is locked. It is a Motorola phone, i think it is a droid. When it receives a call, it rings and you have to drag the little ring up to either answer or decline the call. Even when it is dragged to decline, it will answer.
the same does not happen when it is unlocked, because then it is given answer and decline buttons and he can just hit decline and it works.
- 08-02-2013, 09:11 AM #2
- 08-02-2013, 11:44 AM #3
Re: cannot decline calls
Has the phone been updated?
Sent from a SlimROM S3.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By lyosha in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2013, 02:43 PM
- By bennetthaselton in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:34 AM
- By shobuddy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 21Last Post: 08-04-2013, 08:58 AM
- By Margaret Skea in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:08 AM
- By PittsDriver in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:08 PM