- 11 Posts
Best foolproof SMS/MMS transfer? ... New phone, PLEASE HELP!!!
My old LG phone finally gave out so one of my friends gave me their Droid HTC Incredible 2. Anyway, I'd really love if I could transfer all of my messages just like they are to that phone.
I would say it's about 3,000 messages. I've heard so many different options, I think mostly I've heard SMS Backup + Restore app. But what is the best most foolproof one out there? A no fail solution?
It's really important to me to save these messages. I'll pay a little bit if I have to. Also, I don't know if this matters, but my SD port and my SD card does not work at all on my LG phone. So anything backing up to an SD card will not work for me... But isn't there ways to back up and restore from dropbox or e-mail? Just let me know! Thanks!
- By dankduke1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:48 AM
- By DaBone82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:15 PM
- By Alexandre Amicone in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:22 AM
- By irk hayner in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:14 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:27 PM