Android email not working with live.com

Ryan Aldrich

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a @live.com email address. Previously I had my phones mail client set up to sync emails from this account. When working it was fantastic. However now it shows my inbox as empty. It will not sync any messages. On the odd occasion when i push the sync / refresh button it will load the last couple weeks of emails however after about 2 seconds they all disappear and the inbox is displayed as empty without a single message. I have no problem sending email from this client. However my inbox is always blank / empty. (if it helps - I am using a new Samsung galaxy mega 5.8).

Please help me solve this. Thank you

Ryan

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Download the Microsoft outlook app and see if you can sign in with that in the playstore using your @live username and password.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I had an issue like this, but with every client mobile or PC but only with my bosses emails would show online but not my clients.

I just forwarded all of them to my gmail, set my gmail able to reply as my live account on the desktop.

Logged in on clients under my gmail and used my gmail to run my live. Let's say the issue was fixed that way.

Microsoft told me it wasn't a outlook issue but every client (odd 2 of the clients were made by them)

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87