Gett pics transfered over ?
I just got a Samsung S4 and switched from an IP5, so far I have most things figured out but I need help with the best way to get the photo albums from my computer onto my S4 ? I downloaded Kies but when I choose the album I want to put on my S4 it brings it over and just calls it Camera and groups things all together instead of retaining the album name so I can see them all separately ?
Can anyone tell me the best way to get pictures over to the S4 and retain the different album names so I go see them properly ? I have about 7000 pictures to get over so I am hoping there is a software that I can just click on all the albums I want and say transfer or synch like in ITunes ?
- 01-02-2014, 11:37 PM #2
Re: Gett pics transfered over ?
Welcome to the forums.
Wouldn't it be easier to upload them to say, Dropbox and then download as you need individual pics?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By GadgetGator in forum PoliticsReplies: 70Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:05 PM
- By speedfreek64 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:11 PM
- By llamabreath in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:27 PM
- By Issac Brown in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:30 PM
- By bobs624 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:02 PM