Samsung Galaxy Discover stuck rebooting?

Sophiedeeee

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
All of today my Samsung Galaxy Discover wouldn't turn on. Nothing. Black screen, no lights, no sounds, no vibrations - nothing. I left it all of today to see if it would get any better, but it didn't, so I took the battery out and put it back in. Now it keeps rebooting itself over and over again, and every time it boots to "Android System Recovery <3e>". I've tried a few of the options but nothing is helping, it just keeps booting over and over again to that screen. How do I get it to boot to my actual phone, normally?

Thanks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Power it off and let it charge for a while. Try rebooting and see if it does. If it gets back into the recovery select the factory reset option and reboot. Hopefully that fixes it. Otherwise, it would be worth trying a new battery, which has been known to Cause similar issues.

Keep us posted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Sophiedeeee

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your advice. It won't let me power it off without completely removing the battery. It just keeps looping and looping and turning on until it's at the recovery page.
It's been like this for about 2 hours. I tried the rebooting it option several times as well as wipe data/factory reset. It just keeps doing it. I've taken the battery out and let it sit, as soon as I put it back in, it starts the process again. I've tried to just let it sit at the recovery page & see if anything happens, no dice with that either.