Has anyone figured out how to install android on iphone?

vettekid81

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone
Has anyone figured out how to install android on iphone?
I have a iphone 5s, tired on ios, so i through it in my desk. Been using a few android phones.
NOTHING feels the same, all big in the hand feel, or feels fake, to much plastic. I used a S5, Moto Razr Ultra, Nexus. The only one, similar size, width, is the droid incredible.
It is such a old phone tho, slower, gingerbread, still like the android OS, but plastic feel.

The iphone 5s, thin, feels great, good hardware, easy to put in the pocket, great screen, easy to touch, feels of quality made, thumb reach easy.
BUT SO Tired of the damn restrictions on the IOS. Android is so much easier, everything is, music transfer, movie storage, layout design, etc, etc.

SO, is there a way to have both, android , say ICS or Jelly Bean on a iphone 5s? Been checking around, DONT want a clone, i have a 5s already. Been looking in to idroid, but they are slow at progression of implication.

Any thoughts?

thanks all

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Well ...

You'd either have to write a version of an Android ROM that would run on an iPhone hardware, or you'd have to put an Android motherboard, screen, etc., into an iPhone case.

Anyone capable of doing the first probably isn't interested in doing it, and anyone can try doing the second one.

bnice

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just go get a Android phone, I'm sure you can find a size that fits you. Choices another edge Android has over the competition.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You may want to look at the HTC One M8. It meets pretty much all of your points, and many people in the M8 forum have reported that their phone was mistaken for the new iPhone 6 when that got released. So it's about as close as you can get to an iPhone look/feel.

I don't know anything about porting Android to an iPhone, so this was just a suggestion in case you can't find a port answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38