How can I retrive pics from a phone I lost in the woods?

Dan Scirri

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Lost Phone in Woods

lost my phone in the woods......went to the android device manager and it says there is "no active device associated" I have had the phone for 2yrs......need help....don't care about the phone just the kids pics and vids on the phone.......Please Help

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lost Phone in Woods

lost my phone in the woods......went to the android device manager and it says there is "no active device associated" I have had the phone for 2yrs......need help....don't care about the phone just the kids pics and vids on the phone.......Please Help

Lookout Plan B is the first and only 'find my phone' app on the market that helps you find your lost your phone without being installed beforehand. (Note: Plan B only works with 2.0 - 2.3 versions of Android).

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.lookout.labs.planb&hl=en&token=yuluwdE_

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. Did you, by chance, have the device do auto backups to any cloud service, like Google or Dropbox?

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

One of the first things you should do when setting up a new phone is to setup Lookout. Once installed you can go to lookout.com and login to the left you will see find my device. You also have backup and download. Even if Lookout does not find your phone because it has been turned off you can still lock the device and/or wipe it. These functions will take affect once the phone has been turned on..

Lookout is probably the best so I would strongly suggest installing it once you get a new phone..

Aziel Oropeza

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site

Should've had Lookout. Helps you find you're phone of it ever gets lost and can wipe the data on it of you upgrade to premium

Sent from my Rooted, Debloated GS3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87