BLU Life One Problem HELP!!

Antony Guan

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
So I had this phone for 2 weeks and I did take some pictures out in the rain only a few drops of water were on the phone, but once I got home, the phone died, battery won't charge Now yesterday the phone booted up for a few seconds then went blank, and I and access the menu to factory reset it but the volume down button turns the phone off which is the button i need to use to factory reset the phone. Phone can't charge i have a feeling its a defective battery but at the same time it could be the software. Anyway of turning it back on? So I could get important information like pictures? Either that or any way of factory resetting it? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean that the volume down button turns the phone off which is the button you need to use to factory reset? Can you show us some pictures of that menu?

Chances are that some water got into the phone and caused this problem. Cheaper devices won't necessarily be as resistant to moisture, so it isn't entirely surprising. You could try a new battery, but that may not solve the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress