Download Pictures to my computer

Kevin Boudreaux

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
How do I download pictures from my Moto Droid to my computer? Also, how do I connect (talk) my Moto Droid to to my computer? I can't get my computer to recognize my Droid?

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
This might help:

Motorola Droid - User Manual

I know it's a bit hard to say RTFM, but I know that so few of these phones come with anything but a full manual these days (usually just a fold out quick start sheet like with the T-Mobile Pulse), so finding an on-line manual is your first port of call.

Meanwhile I had better search that site in case it has a full manual for my Pulse... ;)

Phil.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Doubletwist has been working great for me. I wish there was a way to directly sync with iTunes, but Doubletwist does the trick. So does drag and drop, for that matter, but Doubletwist is free and makes it even easier.

ardoreal

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I wish it was more widespread. It's a good project, they need a little bit more manpower too. I'm pretty impressed with how fine tuned it is with so little help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
how do I download my pictures from my Galaxy 2 Android

Welcome to Android Central, and wow, this thread is 4 years old! First, exactly which Galaxy device do you have, since there are quite literally dozens of Samsung devices that carry the Galaxy name?

Second, what happens when you plug your device into your computer using the USB cable? That's usually the easiest way to download pics.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch