Is Vibrant a good phone????

Andreyftw

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a Sony Ericsson W760 with at&t the contract is finally over, im pissed at att for ripping me off therefore im switching to T-mobile(cheaper).
Its me and my grandma on the plan after calling tmobile I decided to get 2 Samsungs-Vibrant(FREE with 2yr contract).

Good idea or a bad idea?
-I want a good phone because ive been waiting to upgrade for two years.

-I want a phone that will be kept fresh with updates and apps

-The second vibrant im getting is for sale since my grandma doesnt like touchscreens Planning on giving her my phone that im currently using.

-Also I want to mention that im not afraid to root and experiment as long as it makes my phone better

PS never ownd a smartphone

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a Sony Ericsson W760 with at&t the contract is finally over, im pissed at att for ripping me off therefore im switching to T-mobile(cheaper).
Its me and my grandma on the plan after calling tmobile I decided to get 2 Samsungs-Vibrant(FREE with 2yr contract).

Good idea or a bad idea?
-I want a good phone because ive been waiting to upgrade for two years.

-I want a phone that will be kept fresh with updates and apps

-The second vibrant im getting is for sale since my grandma doesnt like touchscreens Planning on giving her my phone that im currently using.

-Also I want to mention that im not afraid to root and experiment as long as it makes my phone better

PS never ownd a smartphone

Vibrant is a good phone but dont expect super fast updates, you will need to root and put in a custom rom to get the most out of the device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez