Why can't I log into my Samsung account?

A

AC Question

Can't log into Samsung account

i was asked to sync my phone but i had to re log in on my Samsung account, now i have been trying to log in since, all my applications are telling me to log in to my Samsung account and they are not working because of that.
When i try to log in it says processing failed, have tried changing my password. it still does not work.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: why cant sign in to my samsung account on my s3?

i was asked to sync my phone but i had to re log in on my Samsung account, now i have been trying to log in since, all my applications are telling me to log in to my Samsung account and they are not working because of that.
When i try to log in it says processing failed, have tried changing my password. it still does not work.
Open system settings > accounts. See if you have the Samsung account listed there. If you do, make sure it's checked to sync.

Also, make sure you have the correct username and password. If the problem persists wait a day and try again, or contact Samsung for direct support.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why cant sign in to my samsung account on my s3?

Welcome to Android Central! I would also try removing your Samsung account in Settings>Accounts​, then adding it back again.