Why don't games work on my tablet?

RoryOswinOswald

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a digilsnd android tablet and a few games. Every game either shuts down midgame or constantly skips and freezes. I have an 8 GB SD card also but it don't matter. Is there anything I can do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How did you install the games--from Google Play Store, some other app store, or by downloading the apk file and manually installing? The reason I ask is that the Play Store will know if the games are compatible or not with the device, and won't let you install them if they're incompatible.

If it isn't a compatibility issue, it might be due to faulty hardware or firmware, which would not be uncommon in an off-brand device like yours.

You could try doing a factory reset, then just installing one of the games and seeing if it runs ok. If it does, then it's possible that other apps or games you installed were causing conflicts.

RoryOswinOswald

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, thank you for replying, sorry it took so long to get back. I downloaded all the games as well any apps I felt like trying directly from the Google Play Store. None of them have said they were not comaptible with my device. Did the factory reset as suggested by a friend, before I posted this question. I have been seeing things online about rooting my device. Is this a safe option to take? I don't want to destroy the tablet, I want it to run games and apps better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87