Why do I have such weird connectivity on my MI4i?

A

AC Question

Weird connectivity on my mi4i

I have a xiaomi mi4i in india and use airtel 4g . i keep my mobile data switched on all the time. it so happens that my phone is always showing 4g or H+ and i would be able to use apps like whatsapp and hike and 9gag! but when it comes to browser none of the browsers work. the only solution seems to switch off data and on and i have to keep doing it whenever i want to browse. can someone please help me with this.
i tried a sim swap, clear cache and even other network. seems to happen only with airtel and i cannot use only browser but everything else is usable.
thank you

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Weird connectivity on my mi4i

I have a xiaomi mi4i in india and use airtel 4g . i keep my mobile data switched on all the time. it so happens that my phone is always showing 4g or H+ and i would be able to use apps like whatsapp and hike and 9gag! but when it comes to browser none of the browsers work. the only solution seems to switch off data and on and i have to keep doing it whenever i want to browse. can someone please help me with this.
i tried a sim swap, clear cache and even other network. seems to happen only with airtel and i cannot use only browser but everything else is usable.
thank you

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried in stalling a different browser like Chrome or FireFox?