How do I find my phone when my Android device manager is saying location unavailable?

A

AC Question

how do i find my phone when android device manager is saying location unavailable

I lost my LG d-852 phone 3 days ago. today I tried downloading the android device manager and the app store says it is downloaded although I don't know if that is referring to my laptop or the phone. When i hit ring I don't hear anything anywhere in the house (I'm almost 100 % sure it is in the house or on my property around the house) and the device manager says location unavailable. would this be because the battery may be dead by now or does it keep enough power to send signals to the network? Needless to say your help will be greatly appreciated!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: how do i find my phone when android device manager is saying location unavailable

I lost my LG d-852 phone 3 days ago. today I tried downloading the android device manager and the app store says it is downloaded although I don't know if that is referring to my laptop or the phone. When i hit ring I don't hear anything anywhere in the house (I'm almost 100 % sure it is in the house or on my property around the house) and the device manager says location unavailable. would this be because the battery may be dead by now or does it keep enough power to send signals to the network? Needless to say your help will be greatly appreciated!

It sounds like the battery is dead, especially after 3 days. There's no way to locate it using the device manager unless the phone is turned on, which at this point is unlikely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87