Why isn't my microphone working?

A

AC Question

Why aint my microphone working

No one can hear me and the mic can not hear me whe I say OK Google or try to use it to text

Nelson1980

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why aint my microphone working

Sounds like you have a hardware conflict, have you installed or are you using an application that may be either using your mic continuously & have it locked up or could be running & using your mic? Have you updated your phone recently? If not check for updates in your phone's settings. What kind of phone are you on? Another option you have is to install "Open Mic+ for Google Now" from the Google Play Store & that may help. I would give you the direct link but it says I must have posted 10 posts & I just joined today so I can't provide links. Most likely your problem comes from another application that you have on your phone that is interfering with "OK Google". I would check your apps & disable those that use your microphone & see if that resolves the problem. If it does then you can activate the apps you disabled 1 at a time testing to see if the application causes the problem until you find out which application is causing the conflict. Once you figure out which application is causing the conflict you can Google search ways to resolve the problem for your phone's make & model.

Nelson

Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology: Software Development (Software Engineering).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non