How can I fix a DigiLand DL701Q boot loop?

ToxicVapor

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
DigiLand DL701Q Boot Loop

The latest system update for the DL701q has caused my rooted tablet to go in a bootloop.

The update said that there was an error with the update, but wasn't specific about it. after that happened, the "Android is Upgrading " screen appeared, but was stuck on 1 of 60 for several hours, so I got out a paper clip and pressed the "Reset" button on the back. The tablet gets stuck in a boot loop when trying to boot it up I see the DigiLand logo and then it restarts and does it over and over and over until the battery dies. If I plug it into the charger Sometimes there is a picture of a dead droid with red triangle, however the DigiLand logo shows up and reboots over and over until I remove the charger cable. There is no entering recovery mode, download mode, or any other mode talked about on any of the help sites I’ve visited. I’ve done all the button combinations and reset button presses and such nothing is helping. I tried to hook it to the computer, as soon as I plug in the cable the tablet turns on and goes into that loop so the pc wont even install the drivers because it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting because of the boot loop. Can someone help me?

Matt Morales

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: DigiLand DL701Q Boot Loop

The latest system update for the DL701q has caused my rooted tablet to go in a bootloop.

The update said that there was an error with the update, but wasn't specific about it. after that happened, the "Android is Upgrading " screen appeared, but was stuck on 1 of 60 for several hours, so I got out a paper clip and pressed the "Reset" button on the back. The tablet gets stuck in a boot loop when trying to boot it up I see the DigiLand logo and then it restarts and does it over and over and over until the battery dies. If I plug it into the charger Sometimes there is a picture of a dead droid with red triangle, however the DigiLand logo shows up and reboots over and over until I remove the charger cable. There is no entering recovery mode, download mode, or any other mode talked about on any of the help sites I’ve visited. I’ve done all the button combinations and reset button presses and such nothing is helping. I tried to hook it to the computer, as soon as I plug in the cable the tablet turns on and goes into that loop so the pc wont even install the drivers because it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting because of the boot loop. Can someone help me?

Matt Morales

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Were you able to fix this problem?? As I'm researching my issue, yours is the most identical of what's happening to mine.. Have you found a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress