Having problems logging into Android Central

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to login into the android central website to post a comment on an article. Obviously, i have the right user name and password because I am posting this thread. Any ideas why I wouldn't be able to sign into the comments but I can post a new thread?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Try contacting an administrator... you may have some technical problems with your account. You could also try changing your password and see if it fixes anything in the meantime. Try logging in from your computer and phone and see if there's still a problem.

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Check your PM's, and give me a holler. We'll get it straightened out

Would you be able to help me too? I can login no problem on my computer (logged in now), but when on my device, it keeps saying my username or password isn't valid. I even tried the forgot password link on my device, entered my email address and it said it wasn't a valid address. I'm confused why I can login on computer, but not on my device.

Thanks!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Would you be able to help me too? I can login no problem on my computer (logged in now), but when on my device, it keeps saying my username or password isn't valid. I even tried the forgot password link on my device, entered my email address and it said it wasn't a valid address. I'm confused why I can login on computer, but not on my device.

Thanks!

Make sure when you're putting in your email address you don't have a space at the end of the address. For some reason autocomplete adds a space on some keyboards.

Sandrapiper

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem. And there is no space. the only place I can log in is through my laptop. Keeps saying wrong email or password when I try my phone or ipad. AND it won't send me the email (even though it says it has) to change the password!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch