Most stable android phone?

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I see many of you have had multiple Android phones. Who are the most stable makers out there?

I have 2 HTC Evo's and they are not very stable, not sure if it is Android or the
Sense skin from HTC. When it comes time to replace, not sure if Android is for me. If I do it again, I might go with Vanilla Android if I can find it in a phone I like.

Thank you.

Robert

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I see many of you have had multiple Android phones. Who are the most stable makers out there?

I have 2 HTC Evo's and they are not very stable, not sure if it is Android or the
Sense skin from HTC. When it comes time to replace, not sure if Android is for me. If I do it again, I might go with Vanilla Android if I can find it in a phone I like.

Thank you.

Robert

How is it not stable? My phone was very stable the entire time before I rooted it. Now the only instability issues I have come from running cm7 nightlies.

When I'm running sense ROM's it's back to being rock solid dependable.

robh2

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No root on either phone. Battery pulls about every other week and it makes calls on its own randomly from people in my contact list from Facebook that I haven't talked to in years.

I have days where it thinks I am in Munich, I am in DC. So time is off 7 hours and alarms cant be trusted.

Some days it burns through the battery in less than 3 hours, others I can go almost 2 days. Both times with it sitting on my desk most of the time.

They both reboot multiple times a week.

They randomly alert to messages and there are none there.

Dropping bluetooth in the car randomly.

Never had a single problem with either or our iPhones, but I like the Android more. If I cant depend on it, I need to get something else next time.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
@ robh2...Wow, that sounds like my palm pre phone I had. I would call you the most "unfortunate" person that have two phones doing the exact thing. Excuse me if I'm being "blunt", but I think you should try your luck with another device. This one clearly isn't working out for you.(IN MY OPINION)

There are different android phones that might work out a lot better for you. There is no need to leave Android at all.

Best of luck to you.:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo