Android "Launcher loading..." problem.

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Install system app remover or link2sd apk and then open the apk file and search for "time service" and "firewall service" then freeze or uninstall them
Reply if need any help

Zeus10

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Swayam, i can´t uninstall the apps with the 2 app you can say, how did you do it to uninstall this?
Sorry for my english but i am spanish..

PirateSV

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey man really thanks for the info, had been looking for a fix like crazy and more so due to the fact it kept downloading apps randomly.
:D

jagan nathan

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
hello guys iam going to tell how to fix android loading launcher problem.
FIRST DOWNLOAD Stubborn Trojan Killer android app 100% PROBLEM SOLVED.
thank you.

Preeti Joshi

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem.. rooted my phone and installed system app remover..but I could no find the system power core.. could you name any other malware causing the problem which is in my phone?

Faby1985

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Buongiorno ho un problema che non riesco a risolvere....ogni tanto mentre sto usando il telefono mi compare una scritta al centro dello schermo " Launcher loading" dove non mi permette più di usare il telefono xke si blocca nello schermo con un cerchio che gira...ho cancellato i dati di fabbrica e lo ri avviato ma niente continua a comparire come posso fare??? Vi prego aiutatemi ho un Samsung s4 e fino a poco tempo fa era perfetto non voglio cambiarlo

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Android "Launcher loading..." problem.

[Google Translate of above:]
Hello I have a problem I can not solve .... every now while I'm using the phone appears to me a written center of the screen & quot; Launcher loading & quot; which does not allow me to use the xke phone locks the screen with a circle that spins ... I deleted the factory records and re started but nothing still appears how can I do ??? Please help me I have a Samsung s4 and until recently it was perfect I do not want to change it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa