My cellphone is locked because I forget my Samsung account ID and password. How do I unlock it?

A

AC Question

my cellphone is locked because i forget my samsung account id and password.now how to unlock

my phone runs slow thats why i reset but how can i reused my phone im offset.im using this phone since 1 year

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: my cellphone is locked because i forget my samsung account id and password.now how to unlock

Contact Samsung customer support.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: my cellphone is locked because i forget my samsung account id and password.now how to unlock

Or try locking it at Android Device Manager. (Write the password down, because only the first one you use will be sent to the phone - and it can take time to send it, so if you forget it by the time it gets to the phone you're back where you are now. You can add a little text, which will show on the hone's lock screen, so you know when the password was changed. Just wait about 15 minutes, then restart the phone. If you don't see the text, wait another 15 minutes and restart. When you see the text, the password you put in at Device Manager should be the password that unlocks the phone.)

Linda Toth

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site

won't unlock with backup password. Same thing happened to me, I trtied all caps and it worked. Didn't plan to use all caps.