T-Mobile $10 Unlimited Data plan not working on Android ??

ahmadka

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys ... Well I recently switched to Android for the first time .. I'm coming from Nokia's N900, which I used for a little over a year ..

I have had this $10 Unlimited Data Plan with T-Mobile ever since I got my N900, and it always worked out for that .. All I had to do was manually set the APN address in the N900 to internet2.voicestream.com ...

Then I recently got the HTC Desire Z, and for a week or so the default 3G settings worked, but now I'm always redirected to this page which says that I need to upgrade my subscription whenever I try to browse any page ... I tried the N900 trick of manually setting the APN to internet2.voicestream.com and still I'm asked the same question ...

Any solution to this other than doing the upgrade ? Can I continue to just roll on this $10 plan again like I used to ... ?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you're going to have to pay the big bucks like everyone else using a smartphone. Best bet would be to call or go see a tmobile rep.

ahmadka

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Actually I did manage to get it up and running after googling on the issue .. Now I again have unlimited 3G Data Plan on my Desire Z :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89