What is the procedure for a UK Nexus Phone Replacement?

Mustafa Arshad

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I contacted Google Support recently and I told them of some speaker issues with my Nexus 6P (imbalanced speakers and it was quieter than my friends 6P) and they offered me a replacement. I'm a bit worried though as I don't know how it works.

The link the support woman sent me says it will charge me £450, will this actually charge me or will it be free? Will I get a refund when they receive my old device or will they charge me when I don't give them my own device?

Also the woman asked me whether there was any physical damage, I said no thinking it wouldnt matter. However in the email she sent me it says that I may incur charges if the loss is my fault. There are a few minor dents on the frame, a descantly large sracth at the bottom and a lot of small scratches in the middle of the screen (only visible under bright lights). So will I get charged for that? I didn't get the replacement because of the physical damage, I got it because of the speakers. So I'm just worried about me getting charged for no reason and not being able to fight it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty