How to copy text from .txt file and paste to another app?

Lili_K

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I'm opening my txt file with Office Suite. Not seeing the option to copy the text. Also, I would like to know if Android has something similar to the concept of the Clipboard, we all know so well (I don't think I need to explain what the Clipboard is).

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: How do I copy text from a txt file so I can paste it on another app? Does android have a clipboa

I'm opening my txt file with Office Suite. Not seeing the option to copy the text. Also, I would like to know if Android has something similar to the concept of the Clipboard, we all know so well (I don't think I need to explain what the Clipboard is).
What exactly do you mean when you say "Clipboard"?...

Just kidding! Open the text file and long press on the text you want to copy/cut. Next, head into the other app and long press the text field and an option will come up to "paste" the selected text. There are Clipboard apps available, such as Clipper: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=org.rojekti.clipper&token=8EhMHTtC

There are others available, so take a look at the Play Store and see if there's anything you like.